Panagon Systems offers repair services for brands such as Vickers, Rexroth, Denison, Racine, Parker and many others. Repair is a cost-effective way to bring your current or obsolete component back to as-new condition with minimal downtime.
The advantage of a unit repaired by Panagon is that we manufacture most of the parts that need replacing in a repair, specifically on Vickers piston pumps. With that, there is a significant cost savings to you since parts do not need to be outsourced resulting in a higher repair cost and most of the parts will all be replaced with new and not just refinished like other repair shops offer.
- When sending a unit to us for repair, include a packing slip that states “Quote for Repair” and the contact information of who to call with the price and turnaround time.
- We do not charge to evaluate repairs.
- We offer free pick-up and delivery on local repairs in the Macomb County area – call Customer Service for details.
- Units are to be sent in freight “prepaid” and ship “collect” when returning to you.
- Upon receipt of your component, we will quickly evaluate the unit with cost and turnaround and submit a quote to you stating the parts and labor required to repair your unit to like-new condition.
- Panagon does not “flat-rate” repairs like most other repair shops do. You will receive a itemized detailed report on exactly what parts need to be replaced along with the labor time required.
- Most basic units can be repaired within 1-2 days after receipt of your PO# approval.
- If you choose to not repair the component, we can ship it back to you freight collect or if the unit has any value to us, we will offer to buy it from you. If the unit is deemed to be unrepairable or scrap, we can conveniently scrap it at our facility.
- Repaired units have an 18-month warranty and are fully tested prior to shipment. If requested, we will supply a test report that can be included with the shipment, emailed or faxed to you.
Call our Customer Service Department with any questions you have prior to sending your component in for repair at 800-500-8423.